Hexagonal Hole Perforated Metal
Hexagonal Hole Perforated Metal Sheet
Hexagonal perforated metal has a unique hexagonal hole shape that provides the largest open area compared to other hole types, up to 80%. This makes it popular for construction and industrial applications. Hexagonal perforated metal is available in aluminum or carbon steel materials, and we also offer a variety of custom sizes, hole dimensions and patterns to meet the needs of many projects.
Our Hexagonal Perforated Metal Features
Hexagonal perforated metal is a new material in the decoration industry, and its use in the decoration industry is increasing year by year due to its own unique properties.
- Large open area to allow more air and light circulation.
- High strength to weight ratio.
- Attractive shape and strong overall structure.
- High tensile strength, high toughness.
- Easy to manufacture, economically customizable.
- Pressure balancing or control.
The large opening areas have made hexagonal perforated metal widely available for high air volume and architectural decorative applications, and with the many combinations of different materials, hole sizes and spacing, hexagonal perforated metal has become the material of choice for
- Facade and façade materials.
- Ceiling metals.
- Screens, privacy panels and partitions.
- Guards, diffusers and filters.
- Infill panels for protective fences and stairs.
Request A Quote
Dongfu Wire Mesh has rich OEM ODM production experience that will meet any of your needs. And to provide very competitive factory prices and stable supply capacity to ensure your interests.
In order to get the fastest quote for perforated metal sheets, you can give us the following information as much as possible.
- Material Type.
- Sheet Thickness.
- Sheet Size (Length, width).
- Hole Size.
- Hole Patterns.
(Pls double check your email add so we're able to reply to you!!!)