Perforated Stainless Steel Sheet
Stainless Steel Perforated Metal Sheets
Perforated stainless steel sheets are usually made of 304 or 316 stainless steel. Because it is strong, corrosion resistant and visually appealing, quality perforated stainless steel can be used for a variety of applications.
Stainless steel is an alloy material containing chromium, which resists iron oxide formed by interaction with oxygen. This provides excellent corrosion resistance and a glossy finish, which, combined with its low maintenance requirements, makes stainless steel perforated sheets ideal for many applications.
As a trusted manufacturer of stainless steel perforated sheets, we offer a variety of custom designs for architects, engineers and designers to solve their application needs. Hole patterns can be round, slotted, square, diamond, hexagonal, triangular and other decorative shapes. Perforated stainless steel sheet metal is available in various thicknesses and widths, ranging from 24 gauge in diameter and up to 72″ in width.
Advantages of Stainless Steel Perforated Metal
Stainless steel perforated sheets offer a range of options and benefits with versatility, flexibility and longer-lasting durability.
- Provides better corrosion resistance.
- Non-toxic, clean surface for food processing.
- High strength and hardness, not easily damaged.
- Weldability and formability.
- Attractive appearance
Longer service life, lasting for generations.
- Can be produced from recycled materials and can be fully recycled when no longer needed.
Stainless Steel Perforated Sheet Applications
- Functional and decorative indoor and outdoor use.
- Building construction materials.
- Acoustic panels for noise control.
- For food processing and preparation applications.
- Architectural elements in building structures, ceilings, walls, sunshades, partitions, stairs, etc.
Request A Quote
Dongfu Wire Mesh has rich OEM ODM production experience that will meet any of your needs. And to provide very competitive factory prices and stable supply capacity to ensure your interests.
In order to get the fastest quote for perforated metal sheets, you can give us the following information as much as possible.
- Material Type.
- Sheet Thickness.
- Sheet Size (Length, width).
- Hole Size.
- Hole Patterns.
(Pls double check your email add so we're able to reply to you!!!)