Slotted Hole Perforated Metal
Slotted Hole Perforated Metal Sheet
If you are looking for a slender perforation pattern, rather than a round or square hole, then slotted perforated metal may be the best choice for you. Slotted perforated metal patterns are available with extended holes with round or square ends. Both designs offer a unique look for the final application. These are produced in plain sheet metal in a side-interlocking or straight pattern, which is available in several sizes, hole sizes, patterns and materials.
Versatile and lightweight, our slotted perforated metal is commonly used for ventilation hoods or architectural trim, and is also a suitable solution when filtration or separation of liquids and solids is required.
Slotted Perforated Metal Features
Slotted perforated metal is specifically designed so that the width and length of the die used for punching can vary and the end of the slot can be round or square. Slotted perforated metal is typically available in a variety of sheet sizes, thicknesses and material types. You can choose from a variety of specific shapes with square or rounded ends. You can also choose from a variety of slotted metal perforation patterns, including side interleaved, end interleaved and straight.
- Unique appearance can be used for decorative purposes.
- Easy to manufacture, lightweight, flexible and customizable.
- Economical and versatile.
- Provides safety.
- Allows large amounts of material to pass through without adversely affecting the strength and overall performance of the metal.
- Multiple materials, patterns and sizes available.
Slotted Perforated Metal Applications
Our slotted perforated metal sheets allow more material to pass through and more ventilation, and are lightweight and versatile, so they can be used for many specific applications. Including:
- Used as a sieve for grain and seed cleaning and drying.
- Flour and rice mills.
- Rope belt conveyors.
- Wall and ceiling panels.
- Cladding and shading.
- Fencing and protection panels.
- Decorative applications, etc.
- Vents and shields.
- Anything involving the effective separation of liquids and solids.
Request A Quote
Dongfu Wire Mesh has rich OEM ODM production experience that will meet any of your needs. And to provide very competitive factory prices and stable supply capacity to ensure your interests.
In order to get the fastest quote for perforated metal sheets, you can give us the following information as much as possible.
- Material Type.
- Sheet Thickness.
- Sheet Size (Length, width).
- Hole Size.
- Hole Patterns.
(Pls double check your email add so we're able to reply to you!!!)