Pure Copper Woven Wire Mesh
Main Material: 99.999% Pure Copper Wire.
Wire Diameter Range: 0.03-0.70mm.
Mesh Size Range: Plain Weave: 5– 200 mesh,
Twill Weave: Up to 250 mesh,
Dutch Weave: Can be customized as required.
Width Range: Usually 0.914-3 m, can be cut according to customer requirements, the minimum is 3 mm.
Length Range: Usually 30 m, up to 150 m.
Mesh Type: Generally 30m/roll, various shapes can also be cut as required.
- MOQ: 30㎡
- Delivery Time: Stock orders are shipped on the same day, and custom orders are negotiated for delivery time.
- Sample Policy: 15cm × 15cm sample is free, but you should need to pay the freight.
(The fee will be refunded in the official order).
- Loading: By wooden boxes.
- Large stock for common sizes.
- Custom mesh sizes and weave patterns for different applications, including filtration, shielding, architecture, etc.
- Copper wire mesh rolls can be cut into strips or sheets.
What is Copper Wire Mesh
Copper wire mesh, also known as copper mesh screen or copper mesh fabric, is a woven mesh fabric made of 99.999% pure copper wire. Its main characteristic is its superb electrical and thermal conductivity, which is mainly used in RFI shielding, Faraday cage, HVAC, and many applications based on the electrical industry.
Copper wire mesh is also flexible, malleable and ductile. And it has a natural metallic color, usually fuchsia or rose red. When exposed to the atmosphere for a long time, a slow oxidation reaction occurs to form a layer of copper oxide, and the surface color gradually changes to green/blue, which is called patina.
This oxide layer can also further enhance the corrosion resistance of copper wire mesh. And these features make copper wire mesh very popular in the architectural field as well.
Common Mesh Size of Copper Wire Mesh
Benefits of Copper Wire Mesh
Although its abrasion resistance, hardness and tensile strength are not as good as those of bronze wire cloth and brass wire cloth, its excellent corrosion resistance makes it durable in many environmental conditions. For example, in the atmosphere, seawater and some non-oxidizing acids (hydrochloric acid, dilute sulphuric acid), alkalis, salt solutions and various organic acids (acetic acid, citric acid).
Copper wire mesh has many characteristics:
- 99.999%+ Pure copper wire mesh.
- The ductility, flexibility and elasticity make copper wire mesh easy to process, weld and install.
- It has the thermal and electrical conductivity second only to silver wire mesh, but the cost is lower than silver wire mesh.
- The durability and maintenance-free features make it the preferred choice for many mechanical and industrial applications.
- Excellent corrosion resistance, which is further enhanced by the oxide film.
- Copper wire mesh has a melting point of 1083°C (1981°F). It will not catch fire through floors, walls or ceilings. It is more suitable for architectural fire protection applications.
- Recyclability. Like other metals, copper is 100% recyclable.
- The unique metallic color makes copper wire mesh very suitable for use as a decorative product in architectural applications.
What is Copper Wire Mesh Used For?
The physical properties of copper wire mesh, such as mechanical properties, thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity, have led to its primary use in electrical applications such as Faraday cages, RFI shielding and HVAC installations. And its unique patina, corrosion resistance, durability and fire resistance, as well as its decorative appearance, make copper wire mesh a very popular choice for designers and architects.
Copper wire mesh is also common in commercial and residential projects such as insect screens, fireplace mesh, infill panels, decorative wall panels, window and door screens, etc. Some artists, sculptors, carpenters or metalworkers are also very fond of copper wire mesh because not only does it have a natural metallic color, but it can also be made into a variety of intricate shapes for decoration.
Some common industries and applications that use copper wire mesh：
Request A Quote
Dongfu Wire Mesh has rich OEM ODM production experience that will meet any of your needs. And to provide very competitive factory prices and stable supply capacity to ensure your interests.
In order to get the fastest quote for woven copper wire mesh, you can give us the following information as much as possible.
- Weaving Style.
- Wire Diameter.
- Mesh Size.
- Length, Width.
- Roll or Sheet?
- Quantity (m²).
(Pls double check your email add so we're able to reply you!!!)