Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh
Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh
304 Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh
304 stainless steel is the most popular material for making woven wire mesh and consists of 18% chromium and 8% nickel. It has excellent corrosion resistance suitable for most environments and is inexpensive and durable.
316 Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh
316 stainless steel wire mesh is an upgraded version of 304, suitable for applications with higher corrosion resistance requirements. With an additional 2% molybdenum content, it is resistant to salt, acid and seawater corrosion.
Stainless steel woven wire mesh has become an indispensable material in many industries due to its corrosion resistance, high strength and numerous weaving specifications. It is a woven metal mesh fabric made in numerous combinations of wire diameters, mesh sizes, and weaving methods. The main material is stainless steel wire, of which 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel are the most widely used of all stainless steel.
Stainless steel wire mesh has excellent corrosion resistance and durability, making it suitable for various applications in many industries. It is very suitable for sieving and filtration in acidic and alkaline environments. Liquid and gas filtration in aerospace, petroleum, chemical and other industries. Powder filtration and particle sieving in the fields of food processing and medicine. Also popular in the construction field of walls, ceilings, security screens, window screens, partitions, fireplace screens, etc.
The stainless steel woven wire mesh products and services we provide include:
- Type 304 Stainless Steel
- Type 316 Stainless Steel
- Wire Mesh Rolls
- Wire Mesh Sheets
- Various specifications are customized to suit your special application needs. (Weaving method, mesh size, wire diameter, etc.)
- Cutting To Size, Slitting, Flattening, Mesh Analysis, etc.
- Product Name: Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh, Woven Wire Cloth
- Main Material: Stainless Steel Wire
- Stainless Steel Grade: 304, 304L, 316, 316L, etc
- Wire Diameter Range: 0.016-0.5mm
- Mesh Range: Plain Weave: 18–450mesh(800-30micron), Twill Weave: 150-800mesh(106-18micron), Dutch Weave: 8*62-500*3500mesh
- Weave Types: Plain Weave, Twill Weave, Dutch or ‘Hollander’ Weave, Plain Dutch Weave, Twill Dutch Weave, Reverse Dutch Weave, Multiplex Weave
- Width Range: Maximum 6m, usually the width is 1m
- Length Range: Maximum 50m, usually the length is 30m/roll
- Mesh Type: Rolls and sheets are available
- Production Standards: ASTM E2016 – 20
We Provide Rolls or Sheets
We usually sell stainless steel woven wire mesh in rolls, and can also be cut into sheets of various sizes and shapes according to customer needs.
Commonly Used Mesh Hole Size
Features & Uses
In addition to excellent corrosion resistance, another major feature of stainless steel wire mesh is that it can achieve a variety of specifications by changing its wire diameter, aperture, and weaving method. Specifications range from soft ultra-fine wire mesh gauze to rigid heavy-duty wire mesh screens. Woven wire mesh is also flexible and malleable. It can be cut into various shapes to meet any precise use requirements, and it can also be trimmed to suit any structure. It is durable and performs well under high temperatures and high pressure.
- Corrosion Resistance, Anti-rust, and Wear-resistant. (The number one reason people choose stainless steel wire mesh)
- Very High-Temperature Resistance. (Variable according to stainless steel grade)
- Usable under high pressure.
- Long term performance & minimal maintenance.
- It can be fine, soft, and flexible like silk.
- It can also be rigid and durable, like a steel plate.
- Widest range of filtration. (According to different aperture)
- Smooth and shiny surface.
- Hygienic characteristics and cleanability are specifically suitable for the food and pharmaceutical industries.
With so many benefits, woven wire mesh has been widely used in many industries. In the field of home environment and construction, stainless steel woven mesh is used for building materials including ceilings, screens, indoor partitions, fence filler panels, stair handrails, insect fly screens, fireproof fireplace screens, and cabinet doors, etc.
Also, ss woven wire mesh is used for countless industrial applications, including industrial filtration, sieving, shielding, sifting, screening, sorting, and separation processes in various high temperature, acidic, and alkaline environments.
Stainless steel woven wire mesh is widely used in these industries:
Request A Quote
Dongfu Wire Mesh has rich OEM ODM production experience that will meet any of your needs. And to provide very competitive factory prices and stable supply capacity to ensure your interests.
In order to get the fastest quote for stainless steel woven wire mesh, you can give us the following information as much as possible.
- Stainless Steel Grade.
- Weaving Style.
- Wire Diameter.
- Mesh Count Requirements.
- Mesh Size (Length, width).
- Roll or Sheet?
- Quantity (m²).
(Pls double check your email add so we're able to reply you!!!)